Singleton Environment Centre
Wesley School Road
From A28 Chart Road: Follow the yellow signs marked 'Highland Park'
1. Follow the road along until you reach a roundabout (Matalan store will be on your left)
2. Take the 2nd exit at the roundabout, straight on (signed to Singleton/Tenterden & Highland Park)
3. Take the 1st exit left at the next roundabout (signed Singleton)
4. Follow Tithe Barn Lane to the T junction at the end
5. Turn right at the T junction into Knoll Lane (signed Highland Park)
6. Take the 3rd turning on the right into Cuckoo Lane and take first right into Wesley School Road
7. Drive up the road, past the school on the left and then bear left to the Singleton Environment Centre
8. Drive through the gates and follow the drive round to the left to the car park.
9. Cyclists should continue along past the car park to the workshop building where there is a cycle rack.
10. Follow the path up past the pond to the centre reception
From the M20 J9:-
Take the A20 Fougeres Way (signed to Ashford)
At the roundabout take the exit to A28 Templer Way (signed Tenterden/Great Chart)
At the next roundabout go right, A28 Chart Road (signed to Tenterden/Great Chart)
Blacklands Business Centre
11-15 Fearon Road
The Reading International Solidarity Centre
35-39 London Street
Manor Farm Country Park
The park entrance is situated on Pylands Lane, Bursledon, approximately � mile from junction 8 of the M27, midway between Portsmouth and Southampton. Follow the brown and white wagon signs. The Conservation Volunteers office is located in the brick building, on the left hand side of the park road, about 1/2 mile into the park.